Local Products,Specialty Foods and Everyday Groceries
We’re more than a fruit store. Although it opened in the 1930’s as a fruit store, State Street has grown to be much more. We have always offered produce from Connecticut River Valley neighbors whenever available. As the Local Hero movement has grown, we’ve continued to expand these offerings. If you grow or produce food locally and are interested in seeing your product on our shelves, please contact us. We’re stocking organic and natural items in all departments. And we offer other local products, specialty foods, and homemade baked goods.
Year ’round you’ll find these and other products at State Fruit Store:
- Our Family Farms Milk
- Sidehill Farm Yogurts
- Bart’s Super-Premium and Snow’s Premium Ice Cream
- Local Honey, Maple Syrup, Artisan Breads, and Homemade Baked Goods
- Goat Cheese from Westfield Farm, El Jardin Bakery, People's Bakery, Blue Moon Sorbet, and Goat Rising
- Smith’s Country Cheddar and Gouda
- Mi Tierra Tortillas
- Pioneer Valley Popcorn
- Trappist Preserves
- Herrell’s Hot Fudge
- Hedgie’s Salsas
- Hot Mama’s Hummus and Salsas
- Locally roasted coffee from Indigo Coffee Roasters
We carry quality imported and domestic gourmet items such as:
- Jams & Preserves, from Hero, St. Dalfour, Keiller, Dundee
- Biscuits & Cookies from Bahlsen, Walkers, Carrs, and Newman’s Own
- Effie’s Oat Cakes and Corn Cakes
- Chocolate Bars from ChocoLove, Taza, Scharffen Berger, ElRey, Equal Exchange, Droste, Tobler
- International Foods from Taste of Thai, Casa Fiesta, Thai Kitchen, Kitchens of India, House of Tsang, Sushi Chef
- French mustards, olives, cornichons, olive oils
- Vinegars such as Spanish Reserve Sherry Vinegar, Italian Balsamic, French Wine Vinegars
- Organic chips and popcorn
Made here in our deli kitchen and at our sister store, Cooper’s Corner. Treats like Whoopie Pies, Chinese Almond cookies, Peanut Butter Kiss cookies, Mexican Chocolate cookies, Espresso Brownies, Congo Bars and more!
We also have organic produce and organic all natural groceries, tofu products, and frozen foods.
We offer delivery of your purchases to the following towns: Northampton (including Florence, Leeds and Baystate), Williamsburg, Easthampton, Hadley and Hatfield. There is a $5.00 delivery charge. Delivery hours are Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.