Not sure what you want? Not sure what we have? We’ve put together some creative selections of wine that are meant to push you into something off the beaten path – but not to worry, these curated medleys have the staff seal of approval. To receive the prices quoted here, no substitutions will be allowed.
#1 Bargain Hunter: two whites, two reds. $35.99
- Avalon Chardonnay – ripe apple and tropical fruits, with complex French oak undertones
- Stella Pinot Grigio – pears, white peach, and citrus, well balanced with zesty acidity
- Santa Ema Select Terroir Merlot – black fruits, spices, and hints of tobacco, silky and lingering
- Guenoc Pinot Noir – soft and alluring, with bright fruit and softly mulled spices
#2 Overlooked-but-Lovely: two whites, two reds. $55.99
- Chevalier Loire Chardonnay – distinct minerality, like fresh rain on a rocky shore
- Willamette Valley Vineyards Pinot Gris – crisp and refreshing, self-proclaimed “Salmon Wine”
- Carascal Malbec – plums and black cherries with sweet notes of wood
- Ancient Peaks Merlot – velvety plum and blackberry with notes of mocha and cinnamon
#3 Style & Panache: three whites, three reds. $89.99
- Simmonet-Febvre Saint-Bris Sauvignon – Sauv. Blanc from Burgundy? You have to try it!
- Brocard Kimmeridgien Chardonnay – clean, brilliant minerality, Chablis sensibility at Bourgogne price
- Suavia Soave Classico Garganega – profoundly Italian, fresh and fruity yet complex
- Annabella Cabernet Sauvignon – vibrant and beautiful, old school Napa Cab that’s affordable
- Wither Hills Pinot Noir – concentrated, ripe berry fruit with rich flavors and fine tannic structure
- Robert Oatley McLaren Vale GSM – structured and lingering, red fruits with minerality
#4 Pescetarian Adventure: four whites for seafood and salads. $49.99
- Huber “Vision” Grüner Veltliner – lemons, lime, and peaches; beautiful length and mineral tones
- Cottat “le Grand Caillou” Sauvignon Blanc – our “baby Sancerre,” seriously.
- Condes de Albarei Albariño – rich with honey tones giving way to light, crisp green apple notes
- Falchini “Vigna a Solatio” Vernaccia – bright, crisply dry with aromas of ripe fruit
#5 Carnivores’ Survival Pack: four reds for the grill. $49.99
- Cap Royal Bordeaux Supérieur – great vintage, great wine, really great price!
- Gracciano Rosso di Montepulciano – youthful Sangiovese with bright fruit and subtle complexity
- Hahn Family Wines Pinot Noir – inviting aromas, lush flavors of plum and black cherry
- Cerro Anon Rioja Crianza – classic Rioja blend of Tempranillo, Mazuelo, and Graciano.