Not sure what you want? Not sure what we have? We’ve put together some creative selections of wine that are meant to push you into something off the beaten path – but not to worry, these curated medleys have the staff seal of approval. To receive the prices quoted here, no substitutions will be allowed.
#1 Bargain Hunter: two whites, two reds. $32.99
- DeLoach Chardonnay – crisp and balanced with supple fruit and richly textured
- Ramos Vinho Verde – bright notes of green apple and pear with zesty acidity and a hint of effervescence
- Casa Freitas Sand Creek Red – classic field blend with expressive fruit and a silky texture
- Three Thieves Pinot Noir – violet and cherry aromas lead to berry jam and subtle toasted oak
#2 Overlooked-but-Lovely: two whites, two reds. $55.99
- Foral d’ Melgaço Alvarinho – full-bodied and voluminous with a fresh, vibrant acidity
- Chemistry Pinot Gris – papaya and meringue aromas give way to ripe stonefruit and complex richness
- du Prince l‘Envol Cahors – well structured with velvety tannins, finishes with currant and blackberry notes
- Cotarella Sodale Merlot – intense red fruit aromatics, full-bodied, years in new oak lead to soft tannins
#3 Style & Panache: three whites, three reds. $79.99
- Terre Brûlée Chenin Blanc – elegant and gentle, notes of yellow apple, lime, and honeysuckle
- des Trois Versants Muscadet – maritime minerality, dry and zesty – perfect for oysters and scallops
- Suavia Soave Classico Garganega – profoundly Italian, fresh and fruity yet complex
- Barnard Griffin Cabernet – ripe black fruits with velvety tannins and silky, viscous mouthfeel
- Pesquié Terrasses Ventoux – fresh and so smooth! aromas of cherries, finishing with a peppery note
- Tres Picos Garnacha – blackberries, strawberries and nuances of leather, vanilla, and plums
#4 Pescetarian Adventure: four whites for seafood and salads. $49.99
- Huber “Vision” Grüner Veltliner – lemons, lime, and peaches; beautiful length and mineral tones
- Cottat “le Grand Caillou” Sauvignon Blanc – our “baby Sancerre,” seriously.
- Condes de Albarei Albariño – rich with honey tones giving way to light, crisp green apple notes
- Falchini “Vigna a Solatio” Vernaccia – bright, crisply dry with aromas of ripe fruit
#5 Carnivores’ Survival Pack: four reds for the grill. $49.99
- Cap Royal Bordeaux Supérieur – another great vintage, great wine, really great price!
- Gracciano Rosso di Montepulciano – youthful Sangiovese with bright fruit and subtle complexity
- Hahn Family Wines Pinot Noir – inviting aromas, lush flavors of plum and black cherry
- Cerro Anon Rioja Crianza – classic Rioja blend of Tempranillo, Mazuelo, and Graciano.
#6 Comfort Food Bliss: four reds for roasts, stews, and chili. $48.99
- Honoro Vera Monastrell – ripe, red fruit with sweet and spicy aromas – intense
- Yalumba Y Series Cabernet – cherry, mint, and blackberry aromas and a rich, mocha finish
- Campo Viejo Rioja Reserva – complex but balanced, notes of clove and vanilla
- Firesteed Pinot Noir – Burgundian-style, bright with exuberant cherry/berry flavors and aromas